Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Hallowe'en


Happy Hallowe'en .......


Sierah was home last week so we decided to buy a pumpkin early as she enjoys the carving more than either John or I or Holly for that matter.  The best part as far as I'm concerned are the seeds ... with lots of salt and butter.  Not a heart smart choice by an means but delicious all the same.  This year I held off buying any candy until yesterday since I've been known in years past to plow through a box of 100 chocolate bars in record time.  What I really need to do is buy candy that I don't particularly like but since I can't think of any off the top of my head ... I must practice discipline.  Although I do despise rockets and that horrible brown sticky toffee wrapped in waxy wrappers wth a pumpkin face on it but even I wouldn't inflict that on anyone.  When I was a kid that's all we got along with this crazy old lady who threw apples at us as we were walking onto her porch.  Speaking of traumatizing childhood Hallowe'en experiences .... one of my favourite episodes of Modern Family aired last week......that show never fails to crack me up.  Watch a clip here

These three new pieces will probably head up to the Silverbridge Gallery this week......



Farewell To The Sun
8"x10"
Acrylic on Canvas


Illuminations
8"x10"
Acrylic on Canvas



Releasing Wonder
24"x36"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

No comments: