Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bits of This and That



Lost and Found
Mixed Media on Canvas


Lately I've been monitoring how "springlike" the weather has been by a morning check on my lonely reindeer's head.  Sadly, we've neglected to put him away even though Christmas has been over for close to three months now but that's a story for another day.  For weeks on end the poor little guy wasn't visible at all...but today when I took a peek,  low and behold he's made an appearance.  Never mind that we are forecasted to receive 15cm of snow tonight...I'm living in the moment people so please stay with me.  It is above 0 and the sun is shining so I'm smiling......until tomorrow that is.





The last few days I've been working at clearing out our ensuite as we've finally decided after fifteen years of living here, to give it a reno.


I reminded John that I was not a movie star and did not require those 1970 "hollywood lights". I'll keep you posted on the progress as they start tomorrow.


On the book front I've just started reading this....


Can't really tell you what it's like yet as I'm not that far into it but I'll let you know whether it's a thumbs up or thumbs down.


Oh and I've found a new fav blog which I follow religiously.....The Art of Doing Stuff...so laugh out loud funny that I check in everyday...love that Karen Bertelson.   I heard she lives in Toronto,  I wonder if she likes chai lattes?????

No comments: