Monday, December 10, 2007

Playing Nursemaid Today


Lots to blog about but perhaps not today. I was up with my youngest daughter all night as she has come down with the flu. My job as of this morning will not be artist but nursemaid. As most mothers know, we would rather it be us who are sick then our kids. That may come to be though as I have a really sore throat all morning. Yikes!! The weekend was memorable and I will blog about it soon but not right now as I have to go and make some soup and take my daugher's temperature.
Hope you are all healthy and well

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Take good care of you and yours, Melody. What a gorgeous shot!
Jean


www.JeanLevertHood.com

Melody said...

Thanks for your thoughtfulness Jean. This shot was taken in the park behind my house.