Monday, November 16, 2009

Studio Time


This blog has taken a back seat to my studio time lately and that's not such a bad thing. Last week I took three new pieces to my framer and hope to have them back within a few days. I've asked them to not put the glass on but to just matt and frame. I'm still not totally sure which three pieces I'll be taking to Toronto for the Cityline segment but I do think at least two may be in the new group I've just completed. I spoke with the producer of the show and we decided that sans glass would probably work best just so there would be no glare. I will photo them when they come back from the framer and post them here....
On the home front, my youngest has the flu............. Everyone in this house has had it so far except for me. I've been doing everything humanly possible to stay healthy as my nephew is getting married this weekend and I am so looking forward to being there.
Take care..............

No comments: