Friday, January 8, 2010

Slow Week



new work in progress



This week has not been my most productive....productive being the operative word.  I've kind of just fooled around in the studio and not really gotten anything accomplished.  A bit of this and a bit of that but not a whole hell of alot to show for my efforts.  The above piece is coming along nicely so I'll work on the ground cover today and fingers crossed, have it to my framers my next week.

Heard from Michelle at the Silverbridge Gallery yesterday as they sold another piece for me...not a biggy but sold all the same.  I've really got to make a trip up there with some new work but I've been avoiding it because the weather has been so nasty.

A friend surprised me this week with a gem of a book called "The Tao of Pooh.  I have always been a huge Winnie The Pooh fan.  Even when I was little I had all the books and would read them religiously.  There was just something about that centered and balanced little bear that resonated with me.  Now as I'm reading the book,  I finally get what that "something" is!

No comments: