Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good News!



Ancient Voices
16"x16"
Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
SOLD

Yesterday I heard from Megan at The Village Gallery with (yay) good news.....they sold two of my mixed media on canvas pieces.  Yep,  I'm a pretty happy camper.  

Just found this trailer for a documentary I'd love to see as I've always been totally fascinated by the people who attempt to climb Mount Everest.  Bet you never knew that about me but it's true.  Not that I have any desire whatsoever to give it a try but reading about it .. now that's another story.  Years ago I read Jon Krakauer's book "Into Thin Air" which is still one of my all time favourites.  If you ever want to read a true story that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this is the baby for you..

So here's the trailer for "Wildest Dreams"

No comments: