Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Ahhhh summer.... I'm missing it already which is probably why blogging has fallen by the wayside.  The weather here in my little corner of the world has been so fabulous that being cooped up inside hasn't been on my list of "to dos".  I hear the rain is coming in tonight so back to work I go.

This morning Breakfast Television on CityTV  had a small segment featuring Alison Goodwin of The Village Gallery talking about buying and choosing art.  A piece of my work was there along with some of the other artists they represent.... but don't blink or you may have missed mine.  Hint..  bottom left hand corner of your screen.

I've been organizing our little "art" show here in the village which ramps up on Saturday November 27 and run until Sunday November 28th.  We have a wide range of mediums covered with 12 artists in total and through word of mouth generally have a good turn out.  More on that next week.

Off to enjoy the sun.....

No comments: