Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Website Brewing


Moment in Solitude
Paint, Wool, Silk & Thread on Cotton


Being a bit slow on the uptake, I only just realized last week that I could create my own website through a program called iWeb on my mac.  I spent the better part of a day reading through the manual and nervously biting my fingernails as a "techie" I am not.  The freedom of creating my own site was so exciting though as I could not only change text, pics and anything else my little heart desired but I had full control of the entire site .... I even learnt what a hyperlink was.

So the last little while I've been playing around and voila ... a site is born.  It is still "a work in progress" and not yet completed but here's a sneak peek so far........

                                               Melody Madden Mixed Media Art

Happy Wednesday ...

3 comments:

andrea said...

Looks great, Melody. It really seems to suit the personality you project online. (BTW I am especially impressed by people who read the directions. I still haven't read the manual for my camera, and I built my website through a LOT of trial and error!)

Melody said...

Thanks Andrea...so far I'm pretty happy with it...still a lot of tweaking but I'm much happier having the control of the site in my hot little hands...oh and I've never read the manual for my camera either.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

It looks very beautiful Melody.
I wish I was as clever with computers!