Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Day


Wide Open Spaces
Work in Paint, Thread, Wool & Silk



Yesterday was Family Day here in the freezing province of Ontario which means a "holiday".  We spent it just hanging out...... I wore my favourite socks of all time in honour of the day...




As the boyfriend is still here,  we took him for a tour around the village which took all of about 10 minutes door to door, which was absolutely fine with me cause it was bitter cold.  I told Holly that when the wind blew it felt as if I was being stabbed repeatedly with a hundred extra sharp icicles.  She laughed and then quickly realized it was me that was making her laugh and returned to her normal eye rolling technique instead.

All in all a great "family day"....and ain't young love grand....




No comments: