Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Farner's Market



Just got back from the Farmer's Market with bags of fresh produce and baked goods (yes, I did buy a few donuts from a local bakery) I just love getting up early on Saturday morning and heading out. I have so much admiration for all the vendors who set up their tents and sell what they themselves have grown. Shopping local is the only way to go.

I'll spend a few hours in the studio today trying to pull things together. I'd like all my work to be ready for hanging by Sunday, that way I can concentrate on a few small pieces I'd like to complete before set up on Friday. I've also got a couple of new galleries that I am interested in for representation. One is in Chicago and one is in British Columbia. After the opening of the show I will put together two packages and send them out. I think both would be a great fit for my work.

The girls and I will watch a movie tonight and eat some popcorn. I love summer. Hope your having an absolutely fabulous weekend.

No comments: