Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Motion


Quick blog today while some black paint is drying on a canvas. Today I feel a bit like this photo I took on Lake Superior.....continually in motion. The earlier part of the week I took sick. Not sure whether it was a 24 hour bug or food poisoning (ate some left over chinese food) but I'm pretty sure it was the flu as I had a high fever. Within 24 hours I was up and around....just a bit tired. Unfortunately I missed out on a whole day of work and with the show just around the corner.........yes, I am trying to calm myself but feeling a little bit panicked. I think I need to meditate but there is no time for that. John is trying his best to stay out of my way as he knows how I get before a show. I feel this body of work I will be showing is my best to date. It definitely shows where I am going as an artist and I am very proud of it. I know almost all the people I invited are coming so I am quite excited about seeing them all.
I think I am rambling so off I go.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

The photograph is gorgeous. It would make a lovely fiber art piece too!

I remember how clear (and cold) the water is in Lake Superior.

I hope you're feeling better!