Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yeah.........Work Has Been Delivered


Yesterday was a total blur. I found out my artwork needed to be delivered to the gallery last night between 6-7pm. I thought I had until today but what do I know. I'm sure they gave me the correct info I just didn't comprehend it properly. Anyway, work has been delivered and I am in a fabulous mood. I met Ila Kellerman and Mary Profitt last night and they are both not only talented artists but really kind women. We have hit it off quite famously. I know the show is going to be so much fun. The three of us decided to hire a local caterer to serve h'oeurves and drinks. We thought it would be a nice touch.
The artwork I'm showing on my blog today, "Where The House Meets the Sea" was to be a part of the"Three Matters" show but it sold the day before to the lovely Lisa Freeman, interior decorator extraordinaire(I'm sure I have not spelled that correctly). She was kind enough to allow me to feature it in the show anyway as I am really pleased with the way it came together.
I will post on Monday with pictures from the show. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: