Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Building A Mystery
Mixed Media on Canvas
Paint, Thread, Wool & Silk

Today I'm heading up to The Craighurst Gallery to pick up a few pieces of my work.  Hartley had asked if I would mind leaving them there after Images was over just until the 27th at which time a new show will hang.  Since I'll be heading up to the Silverbridge Gallery this week though I need to scoop a few pieces to add to what they have of mine which isn't a whole hell of a lot.

The Village Gallery has a show starting up on October 22nd but unfortunately I'm not going to get a chance to get down there with some new stuff until the 27th which was really bad planning on my part.

Oh, and my friend Rita Vindedzis sent me the following clip she found of my work on Cityline TV just in case you hadn't seen it or may be interested in seeing it or just have nothing to do for the next  few moments and are looking to waste some time ....... you pick....

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/53234790001.000000/mixed-media-artwork/


No comments: