Wednesday, October 13, 2010


This year's Images Tour was my best to date with lots of sales and the opportunity to meet some really cool new people.  I ended up selling almost all my small matted pieces along with three originals so when all was said and done I was pretty happy.  It was exhausting though, seven hours straight of non stop talking for four days has worn me out as I've come down with a crappy head cold.  Last week I had a sore throat which I thought would materialize into a cold but unfortunately it was only a prelude to what was to come.  But enough of about that.....

Last week John and I attended a dinner at the Carlu in Toronto to celebrate his CFP status (certified financial planner).  Wow, what a spectacular venue.  I almost felt important wobbling around in black heels that were way too high for me.  I could picture myself wiping out right in the middle of the cocktail part of the event... feet in the air and dress up over my face.... not a pretty picture by the way.  The Carlu reminded me of all the old hotels of the 1930's ... lots of grays and taupes with accents of silver... gorgeous spot.  I tried to take it all in because I'll probably never get a chance to go again but it sure was beautiful.

Windsong
Work in Paint, Thread, Wool & Silk
Sold


No comments: