Monday, March 30, 2009

The Best Laid Plans and All That Stuff

So this was supposed to be the weekend of nose to grindstone and all that but as usual my plans went in different directions so today I'm rushing to get things done. What else is new? I must be the biggest procrastinater ever! Instead of staying put in the studio yesterday I went to visit my friend Kelly whom I hadn't seen in three weeks. We had a great visit late in the afternoon and I thought well, I'll just work most of the night right? Wrong..................... I ended up watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" which was really funny and I ate some potato chips, ok more than some potato chips. There goes the "good eating" plan I was trying to stick to.

Anyway, I shouldn't even be posting but I've gotten some work done this a.m. and after I hit Publish Post I'll be headed back to the studio. Hope wherever you are the weather is better than here........snow flurries and wind!

2 comments:

cynthia said...

Arghhh - John Steinbeck forever in my head... :)

Is that hair you're sewing?

And, I take umbrage with your statement of being the biggest procrastinator, because that would be me.

Melody said...

I don't know Cynthia. I think I could give you a run for your money there. And no, not hair but wool with some silk thrown in.