Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Has Arrived


Work in progress..............

It seems as if summer has finally arrived here in the Village. I've been hanging laundry outside for the past few days and does it feel good. There's nothing like the smell of clothes that have been hung out to dry in the sunshine. So other than laundry I've still been spending a fair bit of time in the studio. I now have a list (yes, I know I've said this before) of galleries I'm interested in approaching for representation so come tomorrow I'm on it. Nothing may come of it but you just never know.



On the workout front I've been consistent with my strength training.......much thanks to both Kelly who I consider my own personal fitness guru and Jim Karas who I don't know personally but follow his blog religiously. If Kelly had a blog I'd follow her as well...hint...hint. I've been using resistance bands and practicing power yoga in which I'm using my own body as a weight. Both have been terrific for developing strength and I love that!



So I'm off to drive, I mean chauffeur the girls into town and then more laundry awaits and hopefully more studio time. Hope your having a good one.............

No comments: