Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Art Appreciation Show


Common Ground
Work in Paint, Thread, Wool & Silk


Today I feel as if I may be coming down with a bit of cold. No surprising since everyone that lives in this house has had it already and has NOT been coughing into their arms. Haven't they been watching those public service annoucements? I'm still taking my Cold FX though, drinking lots of tea and keeping warm.


I'm also trying to organize, to the best of my abilities since organization is not my strong suit, a small art show at our community hall. Last year was our first and it ended up being quite successful so this year we've extended it to two days and a few more artists. It really gives the people who live in our area a great opportunity to come out and meet the talented artists who work here and perhaps support them by buying some of their work More about the show and the artists featured in upcoming posts....

No comments: