Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Red Earth
Work in Paint, Thread, Wool & Silk


So here I sit on a Tuesday night when everyone else is tucked into bed and hopefully asleep. Dishes done, laundry dried and folded, garbage taken out, kitchen floor swept and I'm printing off CV's and Artist Statements. I probably should have done this earlier today but I'm trying to reserve daytime hours for the studio and Jian Ghomeshi on Q and nights for paperwork (yuck). I just finished the above piece this afternoon and have two others on the go.
I'm hoping to put my nose to the grindstone and finish them up by Friday.


Tracy Helgeson put up a great post today entitled.." A Peek Inside My Drawers"..yeah, a great title. I absolutely love seeing the inside of other artist's studios and how they set everything up. O.k. I feel as if I am just continuing to ramble now so think I'll sign off and hit the sack. 6:30a.m. does come early.


'night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time too Thank everyone for doing what you do and making the community what it is im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.