Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Day in the City


Tuesday I headed down to Toronto as I was long overdue to deliver new work to The Village Gallery.....always a pleasant experience as I've mentioned previously how much I like both Megan and Alison.  You simply can't ask for a better representing gallery as they are both so supportive and kind.  My sister came with me and afterward we headed out to this fabulous raw food restaurant  called Raw Aura.  Last year when the gallery had it's opening of Bloom they had Raw Aura cater it and the food was amazing.


Laurie and I ordered the "big salad" which consisted of romaine lettuce, kale, red onion, chickpeas, mixed seeds and avacado.......big time yummy!


I've really come to love Port Credit with all the small shops and galleries.  Lots of condos going up....I guess if I was dreaming big time I'd keep my home here and buy one of these as well........


Although "retirement living" isn't on my immediate radar, these condos look gorgeous.  Then if the dream continued I'd be eating here every night.....


When I got home yesterday the heat was almost unbearable....lots of humidity and crazy storm clouds overhead.  Our power cut out at 2:30pm and then the wind gusts and rain began........really fierce




  Our power was finally restored around 9:30 a.m. and which makes me a happy girl.  Today I'm back in the studio as I've got to finish up work for The Matilda Swanson Gallery.....

No comments: