Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Full House






Here I Breathe
20"x 40"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas


This week is going to be crazy busy no doubt about it.  My inlaws arrived yesterday afternoon for Holly's graduation on Wednesday, they head home Thursday morning and then my family arrives for Canada Day celebrations in the Village. It's all quite civilized as we have a parade down mainstreet at 1 o'clock complete with floats and and then a Strawberry Social at the community hall.  The farmer's market officially opens in the village as well and will run until September.  Lots of organic produce, jams, breads, baked goods and we always have live entertainment which comes in the form of someone singing with a guitar.   I will take lots of pics and post here next week.

The above piece is DONE.  I've been working on it for the past three weeks on and off and it's ready to be varnished and sent out to find a home of it's own.  Very pleased with it most especially the water as I was trying to capture what I see when I look out over Lake Superior ... the power and beauty of that extraordinary lake.

John and I headed out on the bikes on Sunday for a couple hours ... it was a great day
















No comments: