Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's All A Bit of a Blur To Me Now



photo courtesy of Ruth Fletcher



Yesterday was a bit of a blur:

Dropped Holly off at school at 7:45 a.m.

 I had a physio appointment at 8 am. (chronic neck stuff and a bit of TMJ  ... that's what you get for standing over a sewing machine for 12 years)

Headed out to drop off work at The Woodside Gallery  for the show on Saturday.  I thought the gallery was open at 10:00 a.m. (silly me, they don't open until 10:30) but when no one had arrived by 10:20  I had to run.

Met my good friend Diane at  Starbucks ... love the Tazo Chais.  Always a guaranteed good time

Off to Currys Art Supply for some varnish, on my way home heard from Robin at the gallery,  felt like a big idiot

Back to the gallery and ended up meeting up with Janet Donaghey who is the other artist in the show on Saturday

Finally home but spent hours finishing up paintings for a drop off at The Village Gallery on Tuesday

Crashed early but not before John told me he would  come with me to the opening on Saturday .... 

YAY!!!



Rooted
30"x10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

No comments: