Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Autumn Has Arrived





As Promised
8"x10"
Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas


Work in the studio is going well.  I'm really pleased with the direction in which my work is headed.

I had a great first meeting with Lyn at The Tangerine Gecko Gallery last week while I was in the city visiting with my mom.  She is looking for big work for the gallery so Monday of next week I'll be giving my 30"x60" a go.  Below is the 24"x36" I've just begun.  It is in it's very early stages but as you can see it will be quite dark.




The last couple of days we've been picking apples off of our two trees in the backyard, at least the ones the birds haven't had a chance to peck away at.  They are still a touch tart but I like them that way.  This morning I put a sweater on after I got out of bed ... autumn has arrived.



No comments: