Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Morning


Thought I should check in but unfortunately I don't have a whole hell of a lot to say.

I was in the city for two days last week dropping off new work for The Village Gallery and visiting with my family.  It was good times for sure.

One night after a huge helping of chinese food and a beer or two my sister decided to stay over at my moms with me.  We slept in the guest room which has two twin beds identical to what our  room was like when we were little kids.  It felt like being 8 years old all over again as we lay there talking in the dark, laughing and giggling.  Good memories shared.  My sister and I were never very close growing up as we were both so different in personality and interests but as the years have worn on I feel we have developed a relationship that has grown deep and strong.  It is a relationship that comforts me.

Have a wonderful Monday in your part of the world....

No comments: