Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Q

Dwelling
Work in Paint, Thread, Wool & Silk

The blogsphere is all buzz is a.m. regarding my guy Jian Ghomeshi's interview with Billy Bob Thornton of "Slingblade" fame. Seems old Billy Bob has a band called the Boxmasters who are performing tonight in Toronto as the opening act for Willie Nelson at Massy Hall. I listened to the interview from beginning to end and couldn't believe how rude Billy Bob was to Jian. Of course Jian handled it all with his usual dignity and integrity.........classy guy. Listen for yourself. It's probably going to be a long time before B.B. is invited back to Q and as far as I'm concerned, never would be o.k.

Click here to watch it on YouTube


3 comments:

andrea said...

I heard about 2 minutes of it today and was so embarrassed for Jian I had to switch stations!

Ellen said...

And usually Thorton is funny and gracious, what's his beef I wonder. Also I noticed a friend of mine has YOUR GUY Jian as a facebook friend. (I know that because I waste too much on there, geez)

Melody said...

Wish Jian was on my Facebook. I just love him....