Friday, April 3, 2009

Senses Opening Night





I was at the gallery this a.m. with a photographer from our local paper who was taking some shots for a piece they are doing next month. Hats off to Ellen for doing such a gorgeous job of hanging the show. Looks like there will be quite a few people attending tonight even though it's pouring like cats and dogs here. I'm not complaining because at least it's rain and not the dreaded snow which can really kill an opening night.
Here's a few shots I took this morning and no, I didn't include my own work because god knows you've all seen quite enough of it here on the blog. Tonight I'm planning on taking a lot more photos and will post on Sunday or Monday about the big night. It is my friend Andy's first gallery show and I'm so excited for him (he does the beautiful wood bowls) and I'm also looking forward to meeting Sue Miller. Our paths have crossed at various times but we've never met face to face.







2 comments:

andrea said...

You're in very fine company! Good luck, Meldoy and I hope you had a great time at the opening.

Jean Levert Hood said...

What a gorgeous show, Melody! The best to you all.