Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Belated V Day


Sunday morning the girls and I woke up to heart shaped strawberry pancakes with our names artfully spelled out in chocolate.......courtesy of John.  Delicious?? of course and quite "sweet" both in the sugary way as well as the sentimental.   Having said that,  John and I are not over the top Valentine's Day people mostly because I'm of the belief that February 14th shouldn't be the only day your kind, loving and generous to your significiant other.  A little bit everyday goes a long way.  I can say that with some authority having been married for over 20 years and still going....


On Monday which was a holiday here aptly named "Family Day",  my sister in law and brother in law invited us up to their cottage on Georgian Bay for lunch and a friendly game of hockey.






































No comments: