Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Visitor


photo courtesy of Ward Conway


The above  photo was sent to me by my inlaws.....    a visitor they received on their deck the other day.  


I'm  in the studio today and yeah, online too.  Trying to get together a blurb, photo and some jpegs of my work for the Images Studio Tour which begins in October.  Can't quite wrap my head around that seeing it is February but there is a ton of work that goes into pulling that tour together every year and  they do need to get started as soon as possible.  I'm lucky enough to be paired up with Hartley Woodside again this year so I'm pretty excited about that.   I'm also looking into applying for the McMichael Autumn Art Show which takes place a couple weeks after Images which means I better get into the studio and off Facebook, Twitter and all the other crazy distractions that take up way too much time.


No comments: