Monday, May 31, 2010


Dreams of A Landscape
6"x6"
Mixed Media on Canvas

I've heard it's supposed to rain today and yes, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  It has been swelteringly (is that a word?)  hot for the past week or so and the garden is in dire need of the wet stuff.  Not that I know much about gardening but John did plant tomatoes and some other plants whose names seem to escape me at the moment.   I made fantastic cranberry scones on the weekend and even though it was messy process what with all the dough sticking to everything, it was well worth it as they were super delicious.  

So now that you know my life has been boring as of late.... only talk of the weather, plants and scones....guess I'll sign off and hope to have something more interesting to report next time.

No comments: