Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's A Start.........


I began working on this piece yesterday morning and am still at it..... I'll take it down from the easel and put it back up again at least 25 times before I'm satisfied that it's done.    It's a 20"x20" which seems to be a size I'm gravitating toward lately as I'm loving the square format.   When I was at Curry's last week I also picked up a 24"x24" which will be next.  I'm feeling just a touch under the gun this week as I need to ramp things up to have enough new work to spread around but I think I'll be o.k.  The brochure for
The Images Studio Tour is almost wrapped up and it looks beautiful.  Derek Wicks did a bang up job.

This morning while I was in the studio working on this piece, which has yet to be named, I was listening to Rush on my ipod....Tom Sawyer was the song.  Just as I was about to sit down and write this post I came across a new documentary that pays tribute to the iconic Canadian band......Rush  Beyond The Lighted Stage.  For any die hard Rush fan it's a going to be a MUST...

No comments: