Monday, May 17, 2010


To Seek & To Find
Mixed Media on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
6"x6"

Happy Monday! 

Today I've decided I'm spending all day in the studio regardless of whatever else gets in the way.

I haven't had a chance to work since last week and I'm starting to suffer painting withdrawl.  Busy weekend between my oldest daughter's prom, an art workshop I attended on Saturday and working in the office on Sunday.  Thankfully this week looks like a pretty smooth one.
There have also been a bunch of emails bouncing back and forth between myself and The Matilda Swanson Gallery in Blue Mountain.  We've been trying to set up a time to visit the gallery but so far my schedule has gotten in the way.  I'm really hoping to head up there within the next few weeks with some new work.  There are also new owners at The Silverbridge Gallery in Muskoka.  I've yet to meet Jake and Jodi Good but hope to within the next few weeks.

Here's a clip of an interesting new movie directed by J.J. Abrams of Star Trek fame and produced by Steven Speilberg coming out this summer called Super 8.........



I've got a 20"x20" and a 24"x24" sitting in my studio just waiting so ...............

No comments: