Sunday, September 26, 2010


Breathe Into It
12"x36"
Acrylic on Canvas

Received an email from Megan at The Village Gallery saying my new work had just been updated onto their site ... 

Take a look at The Village Gallery

Spent two days visiting with my oldest daughter at university.  She will turn 18 at the end of this month and we wanted to head up and have a b'day dinner with her ... 18 is definitely one to celebrate but in my opinion all birthdays should be celebrated just because your here and your breathing.... enough said!.  Anyway, she is doing fabulously and really happy .. has met lots of new friends and is enjoying her classes even though she says there is way too much homework.

This week is my last week to get work finished up for the Images Tour so I'll have my nose to the grindstone on a full time basis.   Really tired today but I'm headed into the studio to try and once again get organized and clean it up in there ... yes, there is a pattern here.

More to say this week so stay tuned.............

No comments: