Thursday, September 30, 2010


The last few days I've been fighting off the cold that my youngest daughter had last week.  I've got a sore throat and earache with only the threat of congestion.  I've been drinking lots of tea, eating well (chicken soup), popping vitamins and resting.  This is not the week I had planned on having seeing that Images is right around the corner but "the best laid plans.... and all that stuff".   


Was listening to Robert Plant this morning been interviewed on Q with Jian Ghomeshi while I did up the dishes this morning.  Interesting guy but I'm not too crazy about the new album which is entitled "Band of Joy" but that's just me.  Rolling Stone gave it a favourable review so what do I know.  


Going to try and wrap a few things up in the studio now and then maybe a small nap although I did sleep 10 hours last night I'm still kind of tired..........

No comments: