Monday, October 15, 2007

Under The Weather


Well I had a wonderful time in Toronto visiting with my Mom.......I always do. I got to spend a bit of time with my niece and nephew too. It was pretty uneventful but that was just fine with me after the chaos of the last couple weeks. We decided to rent "The Queen" which was highly recommended by Kelly. Great flick.
I stopped in at Ikea on my way home from Mom's, yes, I love Ikea. Picked up a few things for the house and hoped John wouldn't notice but it's hard not to notice new pillows on the couch and curtains on both windows. After twenty years "he gets me" and just shakes his head.
Saturday morning I got up and just didn't feel myself. My stomach was bothering me and I had absolutely no appetite. I kind of dragged myself around all day and forced myself to have a half a piece of toast for lunch. Come dinner it was a quarter of a potato and a bit of salad. Yesterday I was in bed all day long. Must have been some sort of wierd stomach bug. Today I'm feeling a bit better just rather weak but I did eat breakfast so that's a good thing.
I haven't been in the studio for quite some time but will head in today for a bit to clean up and perhaps start work on a new piece.
Hope everyone is well

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Feel better! It's no fun being under the weather...but it's that time of the year too.