Friday, October 26, 2007

Weekend in The City


I'm off to Toronto tomorrow to celebrate John's birthday as he finally turns 40. I've been in this decade long enough so it's time for him to step into middle age.
We've been planning this trip for some time now as we love to venture around the city just the two of us. I hear it is supposed to rain tomorrow but oh well, an umbrella and a raincoat always come in handy. I'm going to try and spend most of the day taking photos as we walk around downtown. I really wanted to visit the AGO but I just clicked onto their website and they are closed to the public as they are installing 5,000 new artworks. John will be relieved. It's not that he dislikes art it just isn't as exciting to him as heading into Mountain Equipment Co-op. Actually I like it there too even though the thought of camping makes me feel a touch lightheaded. Hiking out in nature is fabulous....for me, sleeping in a tent is not.
I'm hoping to stop in at Lulu Lemon which carry the best yoga clothes available........my opinion. I could really use some new yoga pants which I wear everywear not just for yoga and they make you look as if you've lost 10 pounds even when you haven't...............ok, perhaps that's a bit of a stretch.........maybe 5.
I'm taking John to Le St. Tropez for dinner. We have always loved it there but have only been for lunch.
Ok, I'm rambling so off I go...............
Hope you all have a happy weekend in your part of the world.

No comments: